Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Triceps- stand with your back to your desk.  Put both hands on the desk.  lower your body so your elbows bend then push back up straight.  Repeat as many times as you can.  As always consult your Dr. before doing any new exercise.

Went to the gym this morning.  It's been a busy summer but I got to the gym at least once a week.  I did laps in my wheel chair after using the weights.  My legs get too weak if I do anything with the legs so I figured I can get my heart rate up using my arms in a wheel chair.  I did get my heart rate up.  Not a lot but it's something.  It keeps my arms Strong for when I do need to use the wheelchair.   I went to the boardwalk and was able to spend hours traveling the boardwalk.  I exercise at home everyday when I don't make it to the gym.  Keep doing the exercise @ your desk.  Sorry I took so long to post.  Hope your having a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment