Stretch - Put your hands on the back of your head. Pull your elbows back and push your head back stretching arms shoulders neck and chest.
Time seems to go by without noticing. I created a habit of making sure time does not go by when it comes to going to the gym. I feel so much better when I am working out and talking to people at the gym. I see that others try to make exercise fun by socializing when they work out. I try to go when people that I like to talk to is there and it's not too crowded. I look forward to seeing friends at the gym so I get a workout and I socialize. It keeps me going. Even if I don't want to work out I get to see friends so it keeps me going. If I don't feel like talking then I get a really good workout. It's a win win situation. If you would like to email me and ask any questions or just share so I can put a better perspective on the situation, you can reach me at donnabird2000@yahoo.com or reach me on facebook Donna Brogley Bird. I live in High Bridge NJ in case you get another donna that comes up.

No comments:
Post a Comment