abs- exercise at your desk. Sit at the edge of your chair. Lean back without touching the back of your chair. If you can, lift your feet off the floor. Hold this for as long as you can then repeat. You can even lower and lift your body so it works different areas of your abdominal muscle.
It's been a fun summer. When I go to the pool I get some kicking exercises in while holding on to the side of the pool. It's not easy for me to get leg exercises so this is a good way for me. If I do a lot of laying out at the pool I don't eat as much and I don't snack. You are not getting any exercise if you are just laying out in the sun. I find that the sunless tanning spray helps block the sun from burning me. I use a tanning spray with sun block in it. I get a little extra color and no burn.
Keep moving :)
No comments:
Post a Comment