EXERCISE 2 Chest... push ups are hard but if you do them on your desk almost everyone can do them. You can start out sitting in your chair. Sit on the edge of your chair. Put your hands on your desk shoulder width apart. Bend at the elbows, lowering your body to the desk then push back up to straight arm. Be careful not to lock your elbows. Arms are straight but not locked. You don't want to hyper extend your elbow. Do as many as you can even if you can only do one. When your ready, stand with your feet away from your desk. Do the above instructions as you stand. The farther away the feet the harder the exercise is and will work the check a little different. Remember to check with your Dr. before doing a new exercise.
I'm a little sore from going to the gym yesterday. I did 35 push up today on my bathroom sink and some stretches. I like the bathroom sink for push ups because the wall behind is perfect so my feet don't slide back as I am doing the push ups. If you keep your heels down you will get a good calf stretch. If you go on your toes it will be harder to do the push ups.
I had some fruit for breakfast today. I don't like eating breakfast but I know I should so I have something small. I usually eat lunch by noon. Training yourself to not eat when your not hungry is the key and if you are always hungry, its hard at first but you can train yourself to need less food to feel hungry. Count the cal. at first so you know how much you are eating. You need a better way to think about food. Mindless picking is your worst enemy
No comments:
Post a Comment